The Management of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has again broadened the enlistment time of the 2020 Nov/Dec assessment to June 30, 2020.
It last stretched out the enrollment cutoff time to May 31 and has now deferred to June 30.
As indicated by the Examination Council, it has proactively broadened the enrollment time frame for intrigued candidates who have up to now not register for the pending November/December assessment.
WAEC in accordance with President Akufo-Addo’s order on the obligatory wearing of face/nose cover importunes all registrants/guests to mandatory wear a face/nose veil before entering any of its workplaces across the country.
The most effective method to enlist for 2020 WASSCE for Private Candidates (2020 Nov/Dec)
Sign onto www.waecgh.org for nitty gritty data on the enlistment procedure.
• Capture your unique finger impression at any web bistro’ with the essential hardware to start the enrollment
• Make sure you have given them the right telephone
• Print your receipt in the wake of presenting your entrances on the web
• Proceed to any of the taking an interest manages an account with
your receipt to pay the necessary charge
• Registration will be substantial simply after the necessary expense is paid.